Genie GS3232 Scissor Lift Hire
Hire Genie GS3232 Scissor Lift Hampshire
Low-emission electric scissors deliver a quiet, convenient method for operation in sound-sensitive environments like office buildings, shopping malls, hotels, schools and more.
- Stability and Rigidity with Efficient Motor
- Automatic leveling hydraulic outrigger system levels the machine on sloped surfaces up to 5° for added versatility.
- A new laser locator option helps the operator position the unit before the outriggers are deployed
- The forward-angled Hall-effect joystick is comfortable to use and provides accurate control.
- The platform control box also moves to the platform extension deck to give the operator a clear and consistent line of sight.
- An LED window on the platform control box displays timesaving information, including a battery level indicator, on-board diagnostics, and speed tuning and configuration settings.
- The electronic control system also allows for a variable-speed DC motor, which offers greater battery efficiency, conserves energy and reduces heat generation for longer machine life.
- This compact unit easily passes through standard single or double doors (compact dimensions and folding guardrails).
- Front-wheel drive and zero inside turning radius for excellent manoeuvrability in tight spaces like congested construction sites, elevators and narrow aisles.
- Standard solid non-marking tyres.
- On-board diagnostics help operators troubleshoot on the fly and make adjustments in the field to maximize uptime. Swing-out battery box and power module trays allow easy access to engine components for convenient service.
- Facilities management
- Ventilating & air conditioning
- Mechanical engineering
3a – IPAF Operator Training Mobile Vertical
Course length: 1-3 days depending on categories and experience
This programme is designed for the operators of Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWPs), for the renewal of PAL cards, or for those looking to learn how to operate MEWPs. This includes any scissor lifts and personnel lifts that do not have outriggers, so the machine can be driven whilst elevated (manufacturer specification permitting).
To instruct an operator to prepare and operate various types of Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs). This includes any scissor lifts and personnel lifts that do not have outriggers so that you can drive the machine while elevated (manufacturer specification permitting).
Who should attend
This programme is designed for the operators of MEWPs, renewal of PAL cards or for those looking to learn how to operate MEWPs. The course will consist of classroom based tutorials, demonstrations and practical and written tests.
|Working Height (m)||11.75|