Genie Z-80/60 RT Cherry Picker Hire
Hire Genie Z-80/60 RT Cherry Picker Hampshire
The Genie Z-80/60 RT cherry picker has an industry-leading range of motion, enhanced with Genie’s innovative lift structure, increases operator productivity with four-wheel drive with full-time positive traction handles rough ground conditions to enhance the smoothness of the ride.
- Steel 1.83 or 2.44 m (6- or 8-ft) platform.
- Quiet diesel engines like the turbo-charged Deutz option give you more power and increased performance at higher altitudes, as well as plenty of torque for superior gradeability and terrainability.
- The Z™-80/60 has an innovative reverse-articulating secondary boom for 8.83 m (29 ft) of up and over reach with zero front arm swing.
- The Genie Fast Mast™ system allows you to lower the platform to the ground without having to lower the secondary boom — so operators can ascend and descend quickly and efficiently. In addition, this timesaving design raises both primary and secondary booms simultaneously to help the operator reach full elevation fast and maximize productivity.
- Up to 227 kg (500 lb) lift capacity.
Specification/Range of Motion
- Steel Erection
- Safety Netting
- Rough Terrains
3b – IPAF Operator Training Mobile Boom
Course length: 1 day
This programme is designed for the operators of Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWPs), for the renewal of PAL cards, or for those looking to learn how to operate MEWPs, in particular any boom lifts that do not have outriggers and so can be driven whilst elevated.
To instruct an operator to prepare and operate various types of Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs) in particular any boom lifts that do not have outriggers so that you can drive the machine whilst elevated.
Who should attend
This programme is designed for the operators of MEWPs, for the renewal of PAL cards, or for those looking to learn how to operate MEWPs. This course will consist of classroom based tutorials, demonstrations and practical and written tests.
|Working Height (m)||25.77|