SkyJack SJ3219 Scissor Lift Hire
Hire SkyJack SJ3219 Scissor Lift Hampshire
The Compact Series DC Electric Scissor Lifts offer Skyjack’s easy to service, low maintenance design in a compact and versatile package. Equipped with variable speed front wheel hydraulic drive, and 90° steering, both models in the Compact Series are capable of manoeuvring in the smallest spaces. Featuring a 0.91 m roll out extension deck, these Compact Series models offer work heights up to 7.79 m and up to 30% gradeability.
The SJIII 3215 and SJIII 3219 feature durable steel swing-out component trays, providing unrestricted access for easy maintenance and service. Consistent with Skyjack’s robust and reliable design features, the Compact Series DC Electric Scissor lifts utilise Skyjack’s standard colour coded and numbered wiring system with analog based controls.
- The 32’ Series scissors offer outdoor (1 person) and indoor (2 persons) functionality on firm, level surfaces, providing accessibility for a wide variety of applications.
- Low-emission electric scissors deliver a quiet, convenient method for operation in sound-sensitive environments like office buildings, shopping malls, hotels, schools and more.
- Front-wheel drive and zero inside turning radius for excellent manoeuvrability in tight spaces like congested construction sites, elevators and narrow aisles.
- Standard solid non-marking tyres.
- On-board diagnostics help operators troubleshoot on the fly and make adjustments in the field to maximise up time. Swing-out battery box and power module trays allow easy access to engine components for convenient service.
Specification/Range of Motion
- Tight areas
- Shop fit out
- Sprung floors
|Working Height (m)||07.79|