Genie GS2032 Scissor Lift Hire
Hire Genie GS2032 Scissor Lift Hampshire
A stable, reliable and easy to operate lift with a built-in platform extension that can easily pass through standard single or double doors.
- Electric self-propelled scissors are ideal for indoor use with 2 operators onboard. Only the GS™-2032 unit offers outdoor functionality on firm, level surfaces, providing accessibility for a wide variety of applications (with one person onboard when used outside).
- Low-emission electric scissors deliver a quiet, convenient method for operation in sound-sensitive environments like office buildings, shopping malls, hotels, schools and more.
- Front-wheel drive and zero inside turning radius for excellent manoeuvrability in tight spaces like congested construction sites, elevators and narrow aisles.
- Standard solid non-marking tyres.
- On-board diagnostics help operators troubleshoot on the fly and make adjustments in the field to maximise up time. Swing-out battery box and power module trays allow easy access to engine components for convenient service.
Specification/Range of Motion
- Facilities management
- ventilating & air conditioning
- Mechanical engineering
3a – IPAF Operator Training Mobile Vertical
Course length: 1-3 days depending on categories and experience
This programme is designed for the operators of Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWPs), for the renewal of PAL cards, or for those looking to learn how to operate MEWPs. This includes any scissor lifts and personnel lifts that do not have outriggers, so the machine can be driven whilst elevated (manufacturer specification permitting).
To instruct an operator to prepare and operate various types of Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs). This includes any scissor lifts and personnel lifts that do not have outriggers so that you can drive the machine while elevated (manufacturer specification permitting).
Who should attend
This programme is designed for the operators of MEWPs, renewal of PAL cards or for those looking to learn how to operate MEWPs. The course will consist of classroom based tutorials, demonstrations and practical and written tests.
|Working Height (m)||07.90|
|Platform Size||2.26 x 0.81m|
|Non Marketing Tyres||Yes|