Genie Z-60/34 RT Cherry Picker Hire
Hire Genie Z-60/34 RT Cherry Picker Hampshire
The Genie Z-60/34 RT cherry picker is ideal for outdoor construction and industrial applications Genie engine-powered articulating Z booms provide lifting versatility with a combination of up, out and over positioning capabilities and outreach that’s second to none.
- Articulating boom with a 6 ft (1.83 m) jib for added maneuverability to access hard-to-reach areas
- Extends 7 ft to 28 ft (2.13 to 8.5 m) along a vertical plane without having to extend or retract the telescoping boom
- Raise boom from ground to full 66 ft (20.39 m) working height comfortably in just 100 seconds
- Swing-out engine tray gives easy access for routine maintenance
- Rugged fiberglass turntable covers reduces the dents, color fading and rust common with steel covers
- Fully proportional controls allow quick, precise access to work areas for increased productivity
- Tight turn radius and zero tailswing provides maneuverability in confined work areas
- Generous 14 in (.41 m) clearance decreases the risk of damage due to bottoming out on rough terrain
- 4WD traction allows gradeability up to 40%
Specification/Range of Motion
- Steel Erection
- Safety Netting
- Rough Terrains
3b – IPAF Operator Training Mobile Boom
Course length: 1 day
This programme is designed for the operators of Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWPs), for the renewal of PAL cards, or for those looking to learn how to operate MEWPs, in particular any boom lifts that do not have outriggers and so can be driven whilst elevated.
To instruct an operator to prepare and operate various types of Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs) in particular any boom lifts that do not have outriggers so that you can drive the machine whilst elevated.
Who should attend
This programme is designed for the operators of MEWPs, for the renewal of PAL cards, or for those looking to learn how to operate MEWPs. This course will consist of classroom based tutorials, demonstrations and practical and written tests.
|Working Height (m)||20.39|
|Power Type||Diesel or Bifuel|