Genie Z34/22 Cherry Picker Hire
Hire Genie Z34/22 Cherry Picker Hampshire
It works in tight places! Zero tailswing & zero front arm swing in stowed and raised working positions, along with its 1.47 m wide chassis, make this boom the only one with true narrow aisle access.
- The 1.22 m (4 ft) jib boom has 139° range of motion, so it can be positioned above or below horizontal.
- 180° powered platform rotation for precise platform positioning and easy operation.
- The Sep-Ex drive motors and controller provide automatic hill braking and ramp braking.
- The Sep-Ex drive system allows maximum drive performance resulting in 35% gradeability and 4.8 Km/h (3 mph) travel speed.
- The Sep-Ex motor controller eliminates the need for forward/reverse contactors or speed sensors. This reduces complexity and improves the reliability of the drive system.
- Dual parallelogram riser design allows ascent and descent along a vertical plane without retracting or extending the boom.
- Up to 227 kg (500 lb) lift capacity.
Specification/Range of Motion
- Store Signs
3b – IPAF Operator Training Mobile Boom
Course length: 1 day
This programme is designed for the operators of Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWPs), for the renewal of PAL cards, or for those looking to learn how to operate MEWPs, in particular any boom lifts that do not have outriggers and so can be driven whilst elevated.
To instruct an operator to prepare and operate various types of Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs) in particular any boom lifts that do not have outriggers so that you can drive the machine whilst elevated.
Who should attend
This programme is designed for the operators of MEWPs, for the renewal of PAL cards, or for those looking to learn how to operate MEWPs. This course will consist of classroom based tutorials, demonstrations and practical and written tests.
|Working Height (m)||12.52|
|Platform Size||1.17 x 0.76m|
|Non Marketing Tyres||Yes|