Genie GS3384RT Scissor Lift Hire
Hire Genie GS3384RT Scissor Lift Hampshire
True 4WD Traction Control with standard multi-position slide-out extension deck on the front of the platform, adding 1.52 m (5 ft) to the platform length. On-board diagnostics help operators troubleshoot on the fly and make adjustments in the field to maximise up time. Plus, the swing-out engine tray allows easy access to components. Many parts and service procedures are common across the entire Genie® scissors line for cost-effective parts stocking and maintenance efficiencies.
- Four-wheel drive and positive traction control.
- Up to 50% gradeability when driving on slopes.
- Stowed machine height of 2 m with the heavy-duty guardrails folded down.
- 2.13 m width with standard foam filled rough terrain tyres.
- 3.89 m (12 ft 8 in) platform length. Standard multi-position slide-out extension deck on the front of the platform, adding 1.52 m (5 ft) to the platform length. More platform options are available, such as the dual slide-out platform extension deck and the super deck extension package. These options respectively increase platform length up to 6.57 m (21 ft 6.5 in) and 7.38 m (24 ft 2.5 in).
- Industrial maintenance
- Property development
3a – IPAF Operator Training Mobile Vertical
Course length: 1-3 days depending on categories and experience
This programme is designed for the operators of Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWPs), for the renewal of PAL cards, or for those looking to learn how to operate MEWPs. This includes any scissor lifts and personnel lifts that do not have outriggers, so the machine can be driven whilst elevated (manufacturer specification permitting).
To instruct an operator to prepare and operate various types of Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs). This includes any scissor lifts and personnel lifts that do not have outriggers so that you can drive the machine while elevated (manufacturer specification permitting).
Who should attend
This programme is designed for the operators of MEWPs, renewal of PAL cards or for those looking to learn how to operate MEWPs. The course will consist of classroom based tutorials, demonstrations and practical and written tests.
|Working Height (m)||12.06|
|Power Type||Diesel or LPG|